Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is it Just Me...

  1. looking at people in nearby cars during red lights
  2. prefer rolling down the windows to A/C
  3. wondered why hot chicks always go out with jerks
  4. stood in a corner in the club because you just can't dance with anyone
  5. stared at the mirror in an empty restroom until someone walked in
  6. you were lost so many times that there is no place left to be lost
  7. wished you could turn the clock back
  8. wished you could read her mind
  9. hoped people were as interested in taking your pic as you are in theirs
  10. thought life was unfair
  11. wished things were more logical
  12. wanted to grow up as fast as you can, when you were a kid...not sure now
  13. missed childhood because the laughs were pure...people were nice...days under the sun and nights full of fun
  14. never understood why your mom said you were a kid for some things and an adult for other
  15. working all night gave you a high that nothing else ever did
...is it just me or any of these apply to you too? if yes, just write which numbers..so that I know I am not alone..or weird :)

8 comments:

Sunaina said...

No, it's just you, Kone.
Ha. Just kidding.

I feel all of those.

Anonymous said...

Vinod this is too depressing. Seems like you're ready to find that special someone and settle down. Anyway I definitely do:
1. until they look back, then it's just weird, unless they wave, but that never happens
2. well until tomorrow, I never really had the AC choice, nonetheless I love the windows down, so long as my hair isn't blowing everywhere
3. hot chicks are trouble, that's why they go out with jerks. Sure there are exceptions, but usually they know they can get by in life with just their looks so these aren't dateable material anyway. The exceptions are usually taken by guys like us who happen to be in the right place at the right time. I'm still waiting to be in the right place at the right time.
4. Ok you're full of yourself on this one. I remember you tearing it up at our Valentine's party. But in general I don't dance unless I know I have someone that'll be fun to dance with, so I feel you a bit on this one.
6. Not possible, there are always more places to be lost. You just haven't found them yet ;)
7. I've definitely turned it back, but determined doing so was just a waste of time. Dwelling on the past wont get you far, unless you're learning from mistakes. In that case you just do it better again the next time.
8. Haha, you don't want to know what's going on in the female mind.
11. Only on Vulcan
13. just need to have some fun immature times like those. You have more than the means to make it happen currently, so go out and do it.
15. Ah one of the best feelings in the world. If only everyone could maintain that feeling.

Anyway don't be too down. Everything always works out for the best. I hope your summer isn't all gloom.

V said...

@sunaina
thanx

@bryce
this is the longest comment ever..haha,,but i like ur responses

1) one actually waved me back, other just blushed..both of them were dancing to the radio
3)hopefully..
6)agreed

haha..and no im not down...not yet..its just in the writing

Vi

bharani said...

i almost cried reading this :D. but honestly restroom mai staring kya hai? i agree with
1,4,7,15 and 14.

and yaa 10.
Arey ur 9 tho :D ll keep in mind, tht happens genlly ppl 4gt photographer.ok now i gt u re single and very much ready to mingle. u ll gt ur turn re, be patient aa jaayega.

Sunaina said...

hot chicks date jerks because... i don't know.
damn women. they can be so disappointing.
Stick to men, like I do. Word of advice.

V said...

haha..yea they ARE disappointing

Anonymous said...

Just happened to read your blog, and just wanted to share my ideas.
I agree with:
1-Thats the way I keep myself busy at the signals.. :)
7-not always,...but most of the times.(mostly when I messed up)
9-many times
12-only that I am sure..
13, and 15

annie.ka said...

1.I do too!
2.It's cheaper ? =]
3.Not so much. Maybe because I am a girl.
4.Each time I had to go to a dance lol.
5.Yes and even after someone walked in
6.Hehe I am alwasy lost
7.Each time I mess up!
8.His mind
9.Not really I dont like having my pic taken that much
10.It is
11. Yes
12.Everyone did. I couldn't wait to wear long dresses like my mom.
13.Yes.
14. Like I was an adult when I had to give somethign to my little brother and a child when I couldnt' stay up as long as I wanted? yeaa
15.NOOOOO! I am too lazy